Hotel Isla del Encanto
Not only is it the 2nd most biodiverse county in the world, it is also the only country in South America with coastlines on the Pacific Ocean and Caribbean Sea. And nestled in Corales del Rosario National Park is Hotel Isla del Encanto.This seaside paradise oozes magic, demands relaxation, and emits a Caribbean essence. Almost all-inclusive, this resort boasts the best of both worlds. Imagine having your food included, but with a rate so reasonable, you have to read it twice. Then, you won’t even mind having to spring for your own drinks with all the money you’ve saved. This all-ages property is only accessibly by boat via Cartagena’s tourist pier. It is made up of standard rooms, junior suites, and even bungalow options. And they’re certainly not short on things to do. Consider the following:
- Relax and rejuvenate in the Spa
- Take an ecological walk to explore the culture and country
- Take a mangrove tour
- Explore San Martin de Pajarales Island and its many species
- Wander through the coral reefs of Rosario Islands through snorkeling or diving
- See Latin America’s largest aviary and their 170+ species of wild birds
- Shop, dine, or grab a drink on the expansive property
Whether you choose to fill each day with activity, or bask in the flora and fauna while in complete relaxation mode, prepare to be impressed with Isla del Encanto. They prioritize sustainability and service as the primary pillars guiding their guest experience.Simply put, they’ll ensure they do everything they can to preserve this paradise while ensuring you have the time of your life.
*Note: Ask us about the UNBELIEVABLE Honeymoon Package. It really IS love at first sight.