The most sought after experience of the Formula 1 season. The glamorous 2020 Monaco Grand Prix is not only one of the world’s most challenging competitions, it’s also one of the most exotic and prestigious events in all of sport. We are proud to offer an extensive list of viewing and hospitality options, so our guests can experience the event in true luxury. Choose to watch this prestigious race from a premium grandstand, the exclusive comfort of a circuit-berthed yacht, or an exclusive hospitality venue including the paddocks and the Roadtrips Grand Prix Hospitality Lounge.
We’ll combine your preferred viewing option with one of Monaco’s top luxury hotels and set you up with a personal concierge and the services of an experienced on-site host. You let us know what your perfect Monaco Grand Prix experience looks like and we’ll put together a custom itinerary just for you.
Complete 2020 Monaco Grand Prix luxury travel packages available from $4,995 (premium grandstand seating) or $8,990 (exclusive hospitality) per person, based on double occupancy.
About the 2020 Monaco Grand Prix:
The Monaco Grand Prix will take place May 24, 2020 on the Circuit de Monaco. One of the world’s most recognized destinations and iconic sporting events, the Monaco Grand Prix is a true bucket list experience for any traveler. This prestigious race has been running since 1929 on the very same track, through the very same streets. Being the royalty of auto racing, it’s only natural that there be royalty at the event! The Monaco Grand Prix has been overseen by three generations of Monaco’s royal family. The circuit is praised for the glamour and the prestige, and in no way will such terms disappoint. From Monaco’s nobility to the world’s celebrities, this is an event of big names and bigger action.
2020 Monaco Grand Prix Packages Include:
- Your choice of luxury accommodations for four nights
- Your choice of premium hospitality and viewing for the 2020 Monaco Grand Prix
- Roadtrips on-site host in Monaco
- Personalized itinerary Expert pre-trip travel planning & concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Team
- All taxes and service charges
Additional options and possibilities:
- Upgrade tickets to a private terrace, yacht hospitality, or paddocks
Saturday (qualification) or Thursday (practice)
- VIP invitation to the Amber Lounge dinner, fashion show and party
- Exclusive access and tour of the Royal Palace
- Private sedan and English speaking guide for a day at Cannes including lunch
- Private sedan and English speaking guide to the famous Saint Paul de Vence including lunch
- Private sedan and English speaking guide to St. Tropez including lunch
- Private sedan and English speaking guide to the Eze for lunch or dinner at the famed Clifftop Chevre d’Or
- Private sedan and English speaking guide for a day in Nice’s shopping districts
- Personal meet-and-greet at Nice Airport
- Roundtrip heli transfers from Nice Airport to Monte Carlo on arrival
- Roundtrip sedan transfers to your chosen viewing location
- Cannes International Film Festival pre-tour extension
- Joël Robuchon dinner